Bespoke coloured glass for splashbacks and interiors
Diespeker & Co has teamed up with a glass specialist to provide coloured glass options, including splashbacks, worktops and showers, providing greater design options for both domestic and commercial customers.
Benefits of glass
Glass is a crisp, clean, non-porous surface with many applications. A glass surface is simple to clean and will remain looking great for years to come, as it does not discolour, chip, peel or flake. As a design material, glass is bright, stunning and hygienic, giving a contemporary look and feel.
Our partners use Pilkingtons Opti-White low iron 6mm glass. This toughened safety glass offers increased strength and heat resistant qualities.
Please note that our mirror splashbacks, available in silver, grey, bronze and antique silver, cannot be toughened.
For homes, we are now able to offer the manufacture and fitting of coloured glass splashbacks in marble or granite kitchens, bathrooms, shower rooms, wet rooms, toilets and utility rooms.
In particular, customers ordering marble kitchens may prefer the option of a coloured glass, rather than marble splashback. Glass is a particularly practical solution for the kitchen − as a non-porous material, it is easy to keep clean.
Our glass splashbacks are made to measure and can be produced in most sizes, shapes and colours. As well as standard colours, for customers who have already identified a specific colour for their kitchen design, free colour matching is available.
Coloured glass also has many applications within a commercial setting, and partners well with marble and terrazzo to offer a contemporary feel to the modern office – perfect for entrance lobbies and lifts. It is also a superb option for exhibition spaces, retail and gyms. The toughened glass is also superb for exterior use.
Colour possibilities are almost limitless. The glass is sprayed to achieve the colour that works perfectly within your kitchen, bathroom, or office interior. Potential colours include any from industry-standard colour ranges, including RAL and British Standard.
Together with our partners, we can produce virtually any size, shape and colour. A ‘template, supply and fit’ service ensures a quick, efficient and smooth process.
Plug sockets, electrical points and taps can be cut round, and the glass shaped around virtually anything including extractor hoods above cookers.
- Glass kitchen splashbacks
- Glass bathroom splashbacks
- Glass worktops
- Made to measure mirrors
- Glass shower enclosures
- Full ‘template, supply and fit’ service for splashbacks requiring cut outs, shaping etc.
- ‘Supply only’ including delivery
- 10 working-day lead time to installation from templating date
Step by step – how to order bespoke kitchen splashbacks
- We will need a diagram or sketch showing approximate measurements (in mm) of the areas where you wish to have coloured glass installed. Please provide the number of socket cutouts and wall unit notches required (for example an upside-down “T” shape to go under wall units and to raise up to an extractor unit would be two wall unit notches).
- We can then provide a quotation.
- Once the price has been agreed, a glass fitter will visit at a convenient time (weekdays only) to take the final measurements and confirm the colour.
- The glass is coloured and cut, and your perfect splashback installed.
Please note: Colour possibilities are virtually limitless. Potential colours include any from industry-standard colour ranges, including RAL and British Standard. The above colours are examples only.