COVID-19 Update – Diespeker & Co
Updated January 2021:
With construction and trades able to continue working through lockdown, Diespeker remains open for business.
We are working at full capacity in the office and factory so projects can be turned around within the usual timescales.
Commercial projects continue on schedule and residential projects are also running to time.
Samples are available to view online and we can send these out as usual. These can be ordered via the website: https://www.diespeker.co.uk/materials/
For bespoke terrazzo we can discuss requirements by email or over the phone, or you can try out our new Terrazzo Design Studio, which allows you to create your own design which our bespoke terrazzo team will match as closely as possible: https://www.diespeker.co.uk/terrazzo-design-studio/
There is a small charge for bespoke samples which will be refunded once a project is confirmed.
Please note, we continue to adhere to Covid-secure policies in the premises and on site, keeping our staff and clients safe during this difficult time.
We continue to follow the precautionary measures already put in place to minimise COVID-19 risks for our customers, partners and employees. These include, but are not limited to:
- providing regular updates to all employees
- reinforcing personal hygiene controls
- emphasising to employees, frequent and proper handwashing.
- affirming self-isolation procedures should anyone show symptoms of the virus
- cleaning and sanitising our premises including customer contact points
sanitising all samples prior to dispatch
- If you do visit our premises, please wear a face covering and use the hand sanitiser provided.
Thank you for your patience and support, and please stay safe.
John Krause, MD