There’s lots to consider when talking about using terrazzo for countertops Contact us by email or phone or visit our showroom where you can see many of our available terrazzo designs for yourself. If you can’t visit we can send samples to you to help you decide or you can simply choose your favourite design from the website.
What we need to know
What service do you want?
- Supply only
- Supply and delivery
- Supply, template and install (fix)
What is the site address?
- Delivery is free in the London area
- Delivery elsewhere is chargeable
What thickness do you need?
- Our standard thickness is 20mm or 30mm
- Some terrazzo is available at 12mm from stock for an extra cost
- All terrazzo can be milled to the thickness of your choice for an extra cost
- NB samples are 10 – 15mm
What finish would you like?
- Our standard countertops come polished
- You can also opt for a honed finish
- NB samples are usually honed
What edge would you like?
- Our standard edge is square polished
- There are a multitude of other options (bullnose, pencil rounded, mitred) and we can send you a PDF on request
Once we have all the information we need such as your preferred terrazzo, measurements, location, any special requirements, we will provide you with a quotation.
When you’re ready to order, we agree production, delivery and if required, installation timescales with you. If we are installing for you we will provide templating services.
- 50% deposit on order confirmation
- 50% on delivery/installation
Templating must be booked in advance. Lead time is often 2 weeks
Your kitchen units should be installed and all your appliances (hob/sink) on site so we can measure up for cut outs.
Timescale – terrazzo
- Lead times on terrazzo differ greatly depending on your choice
- If your terrazzo is in stock, the lead time is usually 1 – 2 weeks
- We keep good stocks of our standard range
- If we need to order the terrazzo in:
- Standard 3 – 4 weeks
- Standard Plus 3 – 4 weeks but can take 8 weeks
- Luxury – (we keep some in stock) lead times can be longer
- We will confirm lead times once you have chosen your terrazzo
- We arrange an installation date to suit you
- Installation can take between 1 and 2 days depending on specification – 95% are a 1 day installation.